Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as these govern your use of our Web Site (getsetdriving.co.uk). By using this Site, you are acknowledging that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
Site Ownership, Copyright & Trademarks
The content of this website, including names, images, photos, designs and other materials are copyright of Get Set Driving or its technology service providers or other third parties. They are the property of their respective owners, and therefore all rights are reserved.
We grant permission to print, copy, distribute and display hard copy portions of the site as required to facilitate use of our services. We also grant permission for sections of the site to be emailed or linked to via social media platforms. We are happy for blog posts and articles to be used as reference material and for links to these posts to be created from third party sites. We do not authorise the use of this material to be copied without written permission being granted by Get Set Driving.
Links to Third-Party Websites
This website will, on occasion, link to third party websites. These links are included as we believe they add value or expand on content we have on our website. We do not control these third-party websites nor do we endorse them. If you follow the links from our site you do so at your own risk and are subject to the terms and conditions of the destination website.
Pricing shown on getsetdriving.co.uk includes VAT at 20% and is quoted in GBP. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A minimum of 24 hours notice is required to cancel or reschedule a lesson. If less than 24 hours notice is provided, the booking will be lost but you will still be charged.
To redeem an introductory offer advertised on getsetdriving.co.uk or through one of our social media accounts, please contact our team on 0800 038 5928 or via the website contact form.
All offer are subject to the following terms and conditions;
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with one another.
- All offers are limited to one per person.
- All driving lessons provided by Get Set Driving are conducted as a 2-hour session. Lessons purchased as part of an offer must be completed as 2-hour sessions. For example, if you purchase 4 hours for £40 this must be redeemed as two sessions each lasting two hours.
- Lessons purchased as part of an offer should be completed within 6 weeks of the first lesson.
- When purchasing an offer the full cost is payable upfront. For example, when purchasing 4 hours for £40 the complete payment of £40 is payable before the first lesson.
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required to cancel or reschedule a lesson. If less than 24 hours notice is provided, the booking will be lost but you will still be charged.
- A full refund will be issued on all offers providing no lessons have been completed and no bookings have been cancelled with less than 24 hours notice.
- For a refund where an offer is being used the offer becomes void with full payment being taken at £25 per hour for hours used. The remaining to be refunded.
- If less than 24 hours cancellation notice is provided the lesson booked will be charged at £25 per hour. The remaining to be refunded.
- Get Set Driving reserves the right to withdraw any offers and special discounts at any time.
Get Set Driving provides this site on an “as seen” basis and makes no warranties or representations, either implied or expressed, including, without limitation, warranties or conditions of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Get Set Driving will take reasonable measures to ensure that the content is accurate, complete, and current but Get Set Driving does not represent or warrant that the information accessible on this site is accurate, complete, or current.
With the exception of your rights as a consumer and your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1977 (as amended) and the Unfair Contracts terms Act 1977 and save in respect our guarantee, we shall not be liable to you by reason of any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under these terms of our contract with you. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages. This Company does not, however, exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law.
We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 11768528.
Our registered office is Get Set Driving Ltd, Head Office 2104, 109 Vernon House, Friar Lane, Nottingham, NG1 6DQ
Our Trading address is Get Set Driving Ltd, Head Office 2104, 109 Vernon House, Friar Lane, Nottingham, NG1 6DQ
You can contact us in writing at our trading address or by email at email@example.com and by phone on 0800 038 5928.